Adbox
ads

Ads

ads
LightBlog

Sunday, December 23, 2018

I want to talk to you

I want to talk to you


I want to talk to you and tell you that I saw what you wrote.

And also tell something and I think you will not believe it, but there it goes:
You are not alone.


I could not say that before, because you were not prepared to hear me.

I feel bad to see how much you have cried and that emptiness is consuming you.

I got all those pages, some erased. They also had the reports on the computer:

I do not know the kind of person who hoped to find that.

Maybe some that were close to you. And they just ignored it.

I have found that people are also not prepared to hear distress calls.

We want something that nobody can give, because they also need it.

Some show more, others hide. Some also give up and others excel.

Want to know what kind of person you are?

This darkness that wants to dominate you does not let you see. Even so, there will be a space left over and you will realize it.

You are the person who surpasses.

Do not be disbelieving. You know how I know that?

For I am you.

Or more precisely I was you.

And as much as I feel deeply affected by all that is happening.

I no longer remember what it was.

I realize I wish someone had told me that back then. And now I realized they told me.

I just did not believe it immediately. So it will be with you.

For in the end we got over it, too.
<hr />

No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog
LightBlog